DESCRIPTION Preparation Time: 10 Minutes Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes Serves 4-6 INGREDIENTS • 125g butter…
- 500 g Klein Karoo Ostrich Steak Burgers
- 15 ml olive oil
- Brush steak burgers with olive oil.
- Grill in hot griddle pan or braai on grid over moderately hot coals until nicely browned.
- Keep warm.
- 2 medium sized cooked or grilled Beets, coarsely grated
- A pinch of salt
- 15ml chopped mint leaves
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 125ml plain yoghurt
- Mix the ingredients and serve on the steak burger.
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1kg Potatoes, cut into wedges
- 125ml finely chopped coriander
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 2.5ml chili powder
- Juice of half a lemon
- Deep-fry potatoes and season.
- Mix coriander, chili powde, and garlic together.
- Place 15 ml vegetable oil in a large frying pan over medium heat and cook coriander mix for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add fried potatoes and lemon juice, and toss to combine.
Recipe by: Tersia de Wet